Address and Mission

Our address: 908 Washington St. West Monroe, Louisiana.

Our Mission: Bring hope to the hopeless in our community.

Friday, November 28, 2014

11/23/14 Thanksgiving Service

***Make sure you're using internet explorer to watch videos***

Happy Thanksgiving from Faith Community! We are so blessed.

CLICK HERE to see pictures from today and, pictures and video, from tonight's fellowship Thanksgiving  meal.

Recently, three or four different people told me their physical and/or emotional trials have actually improved their relationship with God. I know it’s true because it happened to me.

Prior to my autoimmune condition I was speeding through life relying on my own strength, power and abilities. If I had not been slowed and had not been afflicted, I would probably have breezed through life never knowing that I NEED Jesus in my life. .. and I thank HIM for that.

Below: The beginning of our worship service as well as the Offering led by Brother Scott Platt.


Below: Pastor Scott asks the congregation what we are thankful for… I didn’t get all the responses because I wanted to make sure I had enough memory left for the remaining service.



Below: Cashi encourages us to Glorify HIS name.


Below: The praise team does a super job lifting our spirits in praise and worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment