Address and Mission

Our address: 908 Washington St. West Monroe, Louisiana.

Our Mission: Bring hope to the hopeless in our community.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

WOW! God Gave me a message that I want to share

One of my most frequent prayers is asking GOD to be with me; to let his holy spirit guard and guide my words, thoughts and actions.  That said, read below and listen to the entire video.
----------------

For the past week I noticed I've unusually been repeatedly hearing words related to "pivot" in different times and places.

I decided not to ignore this interesting phenomenon  and started an online search with the term, "pivot",  related to Christianity, church, and faith.

I found this video on Youtube and discovered she was talking about Advent, which "coincidentally"  is coming up starting on November 30.


No comments:

Post a Comment